Pumpkins and Fall Fun are done for this season. Hope to see you in the spring for Asparagus, Rhubarb and Strawberries : Abrams Exit 185, off Hwy. 41/141, just north of Chrysler World on the WEST Frontage Rd. at 5810 Heimke Ln., Abrams, Wisconsin. Any questions call Andy: 920-621-6971. We appreciate your support and kindness through the year!
• Dazzle your yard with our gorgeous hardy Mum selections
• Pump water and cheer on your favorite duck in the Duck Races!
• Adventure out on the tractor pulled Haunted Hayride geared for young families and kids of all ages.
• Pick your own perfect pumpkin right out of the field during your Child Friendly Haunted Hayride (hayride ticket price includes a pumpkin you pick in the field)
• Experience the bright bold colors, textures of pumpkins, gourds, squash and fall decorations.
• Climb on and through the giant bale fort
• Weave your way through the Munchkin Maze
• Have fun in the Pumpkin Game Tent (New games added)
• Dance to the Monster Mash & more.
• Make a fun craft and take it home.
• Get your face painted ($2) 10-4 Sat./Sun
• Smile at the cute painted pumpkins
• Take pictures in front of beautiful and fun Fall displays
• Spice up dinner with our pumpkin & squash recipes.
• Dry spectacular gourds with our instructions
*Test your skill on the kid friendly climbing wall
*Time yourself in the Fall Fun Obstacle Course
•Have Piles of Fun in the Corn Box
• Look to see if the scarecrows are real
.Test your skull tossing skills
.Worm your way through Grubby Worm Obstacle
• Make and embrace cherished family memories
Adult supervision required at all times. Play safely. We are not responsible for any injuries under Wisconsin Act 269.
Child Friendly BerryLand Haunted Hayrides
Our Hayride Wagon is Handicap accessible. Please leave pets at home. Service animals welcome. Our farm is smoke free (including no vapor or E cigarettes)
Hayrides-Saturdays and Sundays (conditions permitting) 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Starting Saturday, September 17, 2022 or call Andy: 920-621-6971
Further changes touched on deeper issues: realizing that nothing in the world is permanent, including any given “me,” I got rid of major self-esteem problems and gained the ability to learn quickly and work productively, as my mind became free of unnecessary worries and could focus only on the tasks at hand. As my emotions became quieter getting ahead, I began to understand and read other people better, which proved to be very helpful in life and work. I became less emotionally obtuse, less irritable and angry, I seem to have learned not to clash with the most difficult relatives and with the most nasty interlocutors. Of course, I cannot be called a harmless person with an easy character – so far, excessive softness seems unlivable to me. Although we’ll see how I sing in another ten years.
Hayride ticket purchase includes a family friendly ride through the decorated Haunted Trail and a Pick Your Own Pumpkin in the field. Also, enjoy our Munchkin Maze, Game Tent, Bale Fort, Ducky Derby, Witch Pitch, Corn Box, Craft Corner, Obstacle Course, and Climbing Wall for Kids, Grubby Inflatable Obstacle, Skull Toss, BerryLand Jamboree.
Our Haunted Hayride is geared for young families and kids of all ages. *We accept CASH or CHECK made to: BerryLand LLC
School Groups: By appointment weekdays. Call Suzanne: 920-621-1148
Haunted Hayride geared for young children. Children can pick their own pumpkin in Bessie the Cow’s decorated Pumpkin Pasture, Munchkin Maze, Witch Pitch, Game Tent, Bale Fort, Ducky Derby, Corn Box and Craft Corner, Climbing Wall and Obstacle Course, Grubby Inflatable Obstacle, Skull Toss, BerryLand Jamboree, Giant Bale Fort and more. Syblings riding must also pay for the fieldtrip.
Call early (starting in August) to get your preferred time. Suzanne (920) 621-1148. We accept CASH or CHECK made out to: BerryLand LLC
Call BerryLand: (920) 826-7297) or Andy (920-621-6971) or Suzanne (920-621-1148) for up-to-the-minute information on picking times, what is in season, to order pre-picked or to arrange a Haunted Hayride for your school group or club.