Hayrides are done for this season. We will be open Tues., October 30, 9 to 5:30 and Halloween 9 to 3 for pumpkin stand, gourds, games, bale fort, munchkin maze, ducky derby, obstacle course, craft corner. You can take a pull wagon and walk the decorated trail and pick out any pumpkin in the field for $5. Deer Pumpkins available, $25 a level 6 ft. pick up truck. Easy picking.We accept CASH, PAY PAL, or CHECK to ANDY LEFEBRE. (920-621-6971) Abrams exit 185, EAST Frontage Rd. just north of McDonalds at the old Farmhouse Ice Cream Parlor. (5687 Steinkraus Ln.)
Open Daily Late September thru October -9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m For Pumpkins, gourds, squash, stalks, games, bale fort, duck races, munchkin maze, craft corner and more!
Hayrides are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays through October. (starting September 22/23, 2018.
• Great selection of pre-picked pumpkins from mini to giants
• Pump water and cheer on your favorite duck in the Duck Races!
• Adventure out on the tractor pulled Haunted Hayride geared for young families and kids of all ages.
• Pick your own perfect pumpkin right out of the field during your Child Friendly Haunted Hayride(hayride ticket price includes a pumpkin you pick in the field)
• Experience the bright bold colors, textures and vast selection of pumpkins, gourds, squash and fall decorations.
• Climb on and through the giant bale fort
• Weave your way through the Munchkin Maze
• Try your skill in the Pumpkin Game Tent (New games added)
• Dance to the Monster Mash & more.
• Make a fun craft and take it home.
• Get your face painted (Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. )
• Smile at the cute painted pumpkins
• Take pictures in front of beautiful and fun Fall displays
• Spice up dinner with our pumpkin & squash recipes.
• Dry spectacular gourds with our instructions
*Test your skill on the kid friendly climbing wall
*Time yourself in the Fall Fun Obstacle Course
•Have Piles of Fun in the Corn Box
• Look to see if the scarecrows are real
• Make and embrace cherished family memories
Child Friendly BerryLand Haunted Hayrides
Hayrides-Saturdays and Sundays starting September 22/23, 2018 thru October from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (conditions permitting)
Hayride ticket purchase -$7 per rider includes a family friendly ride through the decorated Haunted Trail and a Pick Your Own Pumpkin in the field. Also, enjoy our Munchkin Maze, Game Tent, Bale Fort, Ducky Derby, Witch Pitch, Corn Box, Craft Corner, Obstacle Course, and Climbing Wall for Kids.
Our Haunted Hayride is geared for young families and kids of all ages. *We accept CASH or CHECK made to: Andy LeFebre
School Groups: By appointment weekdays. Call Kris at 920-826-7297.
Haunted Hayride geared for young children. Children can pick their own pumpkin in Bessie the Cow’s decorated Pumpkin Pasture, Munchkin Maze, Witch Pitch, Game Tent, Bale Fort, Ducky Derby, Corn Box and Craft Corner, Climbing Wall and Obstacle Course.
$5.00 per child. Siblings riding must also pay for the fieldtrip.
Teachers & Chaperones attend free, however, pumpkins are not included, but can be purchased separately in our display area.
Call early (starting in August) to get your preferred time. (920) 826-7297. We accept CASH or CHECK made out to: ANDY LEFEBRE
Call BerryLand: (920) 826-7297) or (920-621-6971) for up-to-the-minute information on picking times, what is in season, to order pre-picked or to arrange a Haunted Hayride for your school group or club.