Get ready for even MORE FALL FUN when pumpkin season starts later in September through October 2017.
BerryLand Pumpkins, (Abrams Exit 185-EAST FRONTAGE RD. Just North of McDonalds at the Farmhouse Ice Cream Parlor-5687 Steinkraus Ln.) Off Hwy. 41/141 take Abrams exit 185. Go north on the EAST Frontage Rd. 1/4 mile. Then left to 5687 Steinkraus Ln. Look for our BerryLand signs. Squash, Gourds, Stalks, Bales, Painted Pumpkins, Pumpkin Topiaries and Fall Decorations huge selection of sizes, textures and colors. Lots of family fun activities!
Open Daily Late September thru October -9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Hayrides are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
We accept cash or check made out to: Tony or Kris LeFebre
We do not charge general admission!
• Great selection of pre-picked pumpkins from mini to giants
• Pump water and cheer on your favorite duck in the Duck Races!
• Adventure out on the tractor pulled Haunted Hayride geared for young families and kids of all ages.
• Pick your own perfect pumpkin right out of the field during your Child Friendly Haunted Hayride ($5 per rider includes the pumpkin)
• Experience the bright bold colors, textures and vast selection of pumpkins, gourds, squash and fall decorations.
• Climb on and through the giant bale fort
• Weave your way through the Munchkin Maze
• Try your skill in the Pumpkin Game Tent (New games added)
• Dance to the Monster Mash & more.
• Make a fun craft and take it home.
• Get your face painted (Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. – $2.00)
• Smile at the cute painted pumpkins
• Take pictures in front of beautiful and fun Fall displays
• Spice up dinner with our pumpkin & squash recipes.
• Dry spectacular gourds with our instructions
•Take your shoes off and Have Piles of Fun in the Giant Corn Box
• Look to see if the scarecrows are real
• Make and embrace cherished family memories
Child Friendly BerryLand Haunted Hayrides
Hayrides-Saturdays and Sundays in late September thru October from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (conditions permitting)
$5.00 Per Rider which includes a family friendly ride through the decorated Haunted Trail and a Pick Your Own Pumpkin in the field. Also, enjoy the free activities: Munchkin Maze, Game Tent, Bale Fort, Ducky Derby, Witch Pitch, Corn Box and Craft Corner.
Our Haunted Hayride is geared for young families and kids of all ages.
School Groups: By appointment weekdays.
Haunted Hayride geared for young children. Children can pick their own pumpkin in Bessie the Cow’s decorated Pumpkin Pasture, Munchkin Maze, Witch Pitch, Game Tent, Bale Fort, Ducky Derby, Corn Box and Craft Corner for $3.50 each. Add a cookie or juice only $ .50 each Siblings riding must also pay for the fieldtrip.
Teachers and Chaperones ride free, however, must purchase pumpkins.
Call early (starting in August) to get your preferred time. (920) 826-7297. We accept CASH or CHECK made out to: Tony or Kris LeFebre
Call BerryLand: (920) 826-7297 for up-to-the-minute information on picking times, what is in season, to order pre-picked or to arrange a Haunted Hayride for your school group or club.