Pumpkins, Child Friendly Haunted Hayrides and lots of Fall Fun starting Saturday, September 19, 2020. 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Masks on hayrides and in tents. Social distance of six feet between you and anyone not in your group. If you have a fever or are not feeling well , or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19 within the last 14 days stay home. Use hand washing stations and sanitizer. By visiting BerryLand you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19. Thank you for your support! We accept CASH, or CHECK to ANDY LEFEBRE. (920-621-6971) Just off Hwy. 41/141-Abrams exit 185, EAST Frontage Rd. just north of McDonalds at the old Farmhouse Ice Cream Parlor. (5687 Steinkraus Ln.)
Open Daily Saturday, September 19, 2020 thru October -9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for pumpkins, gourds, squash, stalks, games, bale fort, duck races, munchkin maze, craft corner and more!
Hayrides are 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays through October conditions permitting. Hayride ticket of $8 per rider includes a pumpkin you pick in field.
• Great selection of pre-picked pumpkins from mini to giants
• Pump water and cheer on your favorite duck in the Duck Races!
• Adventure out on the tractor pulled Haunted Hayride geared for young families and kids of all ages.
• Pick your own perfect pumpkin right out of the field during your Child Friendly Haunted Hayride(hayride ticket price includes a pumpkin you pick in the field)
• Experience the bright bold colors, textures and vast selection of pumpkins, gourds, squash and fall decorations.
• Climb on and through the giant bale fort
• Weave your way through the Munchkin Maze
• Try your skill in the Pumpkin Game Tent (New games added)
• Dance to the Monster Mash & more.
• Make a fun craft and take it home.
• Get your face painted (NO FACE PAINTING because COVID
• Smile at the cute painted pumpkins
• Take pictures in front of beautiful and fun Fall displays
• Spice up dinner with our pumpkin & squash recipes.
• Dry spectacular gourds with our instructions
*Test your skill on the kid friendly climbing wall
*Time yourself in the Fall Fun Obstacle Course
•Have Piles of Fun in the Corn Box
• Look to see if the scarecrows are real
• Make and embrace cherished family memories
Adult supervision required at all times. Play safely. We are not responsible for any injuries under Wisconsin Act 269.
Child Friendly BerryLand Haunted Hayrides
Hayrides-Saturdays and Sundays (conditions permitting) Starting Saturday, September 19, 2020 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Hayride ticket purchase of $8 per rider includes a family friendly ride through the decorated Haunted Trail and a Pick Your Own Pumpkin in the field. Also, enjoy our Munchkin Maze, Game Tent, Bale Fort, Ducky Derby, Witch Pitch, Corn Box, Craft Corner, Obstacle Course, and Climbing Wall for Kids.
Our Haunted Hayride is geared for young families and kids of all ages. *We accept CASH or CHECK made to: Andy LeFebre
School Groups: By appointment weekdays. Call Kris at 920-826-7297.
Haunted Hayride geared for young children. Children can pick their own pumpkin in Bessie the Cow’s decorated Pumpkin Pasture, Munchkin Maze, Witch Pitch, Game Tent, Bale Fort, Ducky Derby, Corn Box and Craft Corner, Climbing Wall and Obstacle Course.
$5.00 per child for school group rides during the week picking in Bessie the Cow’s student Pumpkin Pasture area. Siblings riding must also pay for the fieldtrip.
Teachers & Chaperones attend free, however, pumpkins are not included, but can be purchased separately in our display area.
Call early (starting in August) to get your preferred time. (920) 826-7297. We accept CASH or CHECK made out to: ANDY LEFEBRE
Call BerryLand: (920) 826-7297) or (920-621-6971) for up-to-the-minute information on picking times, what is in season, to order pre-picked or to arrange a Haunted Hayride for your school group or club.